With this worrying outbreak of COVID-19 if your own organisation, or any of your clients, require a chemical that can effectively eliminate this virus, we are able to supply the following.
MICROTECH QAC is a combined detergent-disinfectant for use in hygiene conscious applications. It passes the EN 1276 suspension test for bactericidal efficiency.
Some of the benefits of this product are:
- It simultaneously cleans and disinfects;
- It has a broad spectrum of activity against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria;
- It has been tested to BS EN 1276; the British and European Suspension test for bactericidal activity. The test organisms are: Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli.
Under clean conditions, the test is passed at 0.25%. In dirty conditions, the test is passed at 1%.
The formulation is identified by the Code UL250211 on the test documents which are available if required.
- It contains a mixture of biocides; alkyldimethyl ammonium chloride (aka. ADBAC or benzalkonium chloride) and didecyldimethyl ammonium chloride (aka. DDAC).
These work synergistically together and in combination with a sequestrant to produce excellent biocidal action against enveloped viruses such as HBV/HIV, Hepatitis B, Herpes simplex, Rota Virus, Bovine Corona Virus/SARS-CoV and H1N1 Avian influenza.
- A recent document for cleaning facilities exposed to 2019-nCOV published by The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) confirms that ADBAC is effective against coronavirus at an in-use concentration of 0.05%. The mixture of biocides in a 2% solution would exceed this level by a considerable margin so it is safe to predict that it is effective against 2019-nCOV.
Urban Issues can come to your premises and spray the areas that you wish to be treated with the above biocide.
Or with a knowledge of cleaning and use of PPE your staff can apply this product.
If this service is of interest please do not hesitate to give me a call or email us directly.
The product is packed in 4 x 5 litre boxes and works at a 100 to 1 dilution.